Have you ever tried to stand up paddle boarding (SUP) before? It is an adventure experience padding on an inflatable raft on the surface of a lake or river. Unlike surfing, paddleboarding is a casual watersport, not extreme one like riding on the ocean wave. You should try it once for fun; if so, you need a paddleboard. Here, we present you top 10 blow up paddle boards in 2017. These boards are inflatable which makes it easy to take with you on your next journey.
10. PathFinder Inflatable SUP Stand Up Paddleboard 9′ 9″ (5″ Thick)
First, we start with PathFinder board as this come in 9’9’’ length and 5” thick which is very easy to store. With the PVC material and strong multi-layer drop stitch, PathFinder is amazing durability and performs very well in the wide range of water and use conditions. Moreover, it has large deck pad, bungee for securing on-board cargo, and D-ring to attach a leash.
- Easy to store
- Best for wide range of water
- Amazing durability
- Comes with a single action pump
- Can’t handle weight over 250 pounds
9. iRocker Inflatable SPORT Stand Up Paddle Board 11′ Long 30″ Wide 6″ Thick SUP Package
Not only sturdy, but this blue-sky paddleboard, iRocker, is an exclusive sport designed stand up paddle board. Plus, its shape keeps itself steady float on water and very stable to ride on. Not only to keep itself steady float, iRocker’s shape can impressively minimize drag while gliding through the water. In addition, people has recommended iRocker as the most durable board since it’s tough from tip to tail rail, constructed with triple layer military grade PVC.
- Exclusive designed for sport
- Including board adjustable paddle carry backpack dual action hand pump
- Minimize drag while gliding through the water
- If it were to crash into the rocks frequently, it may wear it down
8. PEAK Inflatable Stand-up Paddle Board with Adjustable Paddle
Our eighth product is the same product as the ninth except coming in a different color. This paddleboard has a light-blue color which lovely color-match with the sky and water. Every feature is all the same as the previous one we mentioned above. If you prefer blue, then go for this one as you get one-day shipping as well.
- One year warranty on the product and 30 days risk-free return
- Stylish design with diamond traction
- One-day shipping directly from manufacturer
- The paddle is a bit thick and has strange shape compare to other brands.
7. Atoll 11’0″ Foot Inflatable Stand-up Paddle Board
This paddleboard is slightly wider than all previous ones. More than that, this board is built with dual layer PVC that turn it to an ultra-strong and ultra-light gear. It also supports higher pressure so it always ready for some action. With military-style design and black paddle, the whole set looks indomitable. A heavy-duty backpack is included along with other gear such as a pump, paddle, and SUP repair kit. The design keep rider from slipping and keep their balance.
- Extremely rigid but readily inflatable
- Korean drop stitching technology
- Two years warranty
- The paddle is a bit massive and has strange shape compare to other brands.
6. Tower Paddle Boards iSUP Package “Adventurer 2”
Our top sixth on the list come with the white and silver finish, a pure dazzling style. The three included paddle are made from fiberglass reducing its weight significantly. Surprisingly, it feels like a hard board when completely inflated. It can handle up to 350 lbs even though it is an inflatable paddleboard. The military-grade PVC and latest technology used in manufacturing this board make it perfect equipment to consider buying.
- Two years warranty
- Exclusive product for its innovation
- Easy for new learner to ride
- No leash included
- Harder to make sharp turn
5. Solstice Bali Stand-up Paddleboard (Blow Up Paddle Boards)
Sleek and lightweight, it built to go fast and remain stable as much as possible. There are four straps for tie down your gear along the ride as well. The board itself has reinforced with three-layer PVC making it durable and rigid. Even with this design, it remains inflatable and portable quickly enough for carrying around. The package includes Kit Includes a carry bag, a pump, and a gauge.
- Good quality pump
- Do not easily flip over
- Slightly thick design (8 inches)
- Required too high PSI to operate properly
4. ISLE Airtech Inflatable 10′ All Around Stand-up Paddle Board
Now we have come to more premium section and our fourth product built with AirTech technology which makes the board weight only 17.5 lbs. while it can support up to 240 lbs., an excellent balance for a high-quality padding board. It provides maximum stability even on the wavy surface. The whole set includes paddle, carry a backpack, and high-pressure pump, everything you need to operate this equipment. We recommend this board to any skill level rider.
- Durable and sleek design
- 1-year warranty and 30 days’ risk-free return
- Affordable consider its performance
- Strenuous to disassemble the paddles
- The pump gauge does not work property
3. Ten Toes Board Emporium Weekender Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Bundle
We got another product from Ten Toes, but this one look so much attractive with black and red color. All Ten Toes paddleboard include this one are virtually indestructible. It comes with stability and portable as a priority in its design suitable for any experience level rider. The bundle comes with board unit, three adjustable and lightweight aluminum paddles, three fins, manual pump, and repair kit. It a great deal considers what you get and its features.
- 1-year warranty from Ten Toes
- Made from toughest PVC
- Comfortable texture
- Support up to 275 lbs. weight
- Water get inside the paddles
- The pump does not work properly
2. Tower Paddle Boards Adventurer Inflatable 9’10” SUP Package
We have another white-silver paddleboard on this list; however, this one pack some bonus features. Besides its significant weight limit, this board comes in a bigger size, but fairly portable. Made with rugged material and high-tech from Tower, this paddleboard does its job pretty well and durable enough to withstand run-over by a car.
- Broad and stable board
- Strong but light paddle
- Affordable paddleboard
- Take longer to inflate and deflate
- A little big to carry around even completely flattened
1. Intex Explorer K2 Kayak – 2-Person Inflatable Kayak Set
Our top one product is mainly a kayak, but it also functions as paddleboard if you enjoy SUP. Therefore, you get two functionalities in one package. With the inflatable seat, it can back and forth between kayak and paddleboard with a little effort. Its large size (20 x 36 x 123 inches) comfortably fit two people in one ride. It is very stable under any circumstance, and its yellow color may be beneficial if the case of emergency. It is built with the burly material making it puncture-resistance. K2 Explorer is suitable for family and couple going on a trip to a lake or river.
- Quick inflation and deflation
- Included all necessary gears
- Portable and easy to assemble
- Not for extreme kayak stun
Have you found the one that you need for your next vacation after going through all these top of the line paddleboard? SUP is a recreational activity enjoyable for everyone, so it is nice to try occasionally. If you find this compilation list useful, be sure to check out our review of the variety of product as well.
site em ingles